How do I place an order?
- Simply add your goods to the basket following any instructions on screen.
- When you’re ready, go to the checkout and follow the payment instructions there.
How do I pay?
- We offer two payment methods- Credit card or Paypal for all online orders.
- We can take orders over the phone direct from the shop. In this case it is always a credit card transaction.
How much is postage?
- 2nd Class postage by Royal Mail is offered on all orders at £3.95.
- Larger items are sent with Parcel Force.
Can I get my order quicker?
- If you are in a hurry to receive your goods please ring us on 01756 752272 and we can discuss other postage options. However, these will incur an extra charge to you, the customer.
Help! I’ve made a mistake on my order- what should I do?
- As soon as you realise that there’s a mistake with your order please contact us either on the phone (01756 752272) or by email [email protected].
- We will do our utmost to help but once the order is in the post we’re afraid we cannot change or amend it.
I want to change my order- can I do this and if so how?
- As soon as you decide you want to change your order please contact us either by phone on 01756752272 or email us at [email protected] with the changes you wish to make.
- We will respond as soon as possible and we will try our best to make the changes but if the order has already been dispatched we are unable to do this.
Can I add to my existing order?
- Yes, of course you can and with our offer of 2nd Class Postage for £3.95 we can always pop any additions in the post to you as quickly as possible.
- Simply place another order online or over the phone and we will take care of the rest.
- Wherever possible we try to combine orders and you may find that if you have placed several orders in quick succession we will pack them up together.
I’ve changed my mind- can I cancel my order?
- Yes, of course you can. If you change your mind and contact us immediately then we can cancel the order before it’s processed.
- Once your order has been posted out it would then become a returned item and you would be responsible for the cost of postage.
- Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations you are entitled to return your goods within 14 days of you receiving them.
- The goods must be in the same condition they were received, with any packaging intact in order that the item is in a fit state to resell, to obtain a full refund.
- If possible please reuse the box and packing materials to ensure adequate protection in transit.
- Please make sure that you get a proof of postage when returning items just in case the parcel gets lost in the post.
Something’s damaged- what should I do?
- If you find that part or all of your order is damaged please notify us immediately either by phone on 01756752272 or by email to [email protected]
- We will request that you return the damaged or broken item to us, preferably in the original packaging.
- If you would like a replacement, and we have another in stock, then we can send it out to you upon receipt of the broken or damaged item.
- Please keep your Proof of Posting as we will reimburse your postage costs in this case.
- If we cannot offer you a replacement or you would like your money back we will then issue a refund.
What if part of my order is missing?
- On receipt of your order, please check that everything you ordered is there and you are happy with it.
- If you realise something is missing please inform us immediately either by phone on 01756752272 or email us at [email protected] so that we can try to rectify the problem.
- If you have placed several different orders then these may have been dispatched separately and should follow on soon. However, if you still think something is missing please do not hesitate to contact us with your concerns.
My order hasn’t arrived.
- Please allow between 2-5 days for your order to arrive.
- If you are still not in receipt of your goods please contact us either by phone on 01756752272 or email us at [email protected] giving your name, contact details and listing what you ordered. We will chase up your order from our end and keep you informed of what is happening.
If I am due a refund how long will it take?
- Once any unwanted goods are returned to us in the same condition as they were sent out we can issue a refund via the payment method you originally used.
- In exceptional circumstances we may issue a refund by cheque.
- If you are returning damaged or broken goods for a refund then we would issue this once the items were returned to us.
- If you are concerned at all that your refund hasn’t been issued please contact us directly either by phone on 01756 752272 or email us at [email protected].
I want to place an order but I am having problems paying online?
- Please make sure you have entered all the relevant details correctly into our system including your name as it appears on the card, the number and be certain that you ensure the address you submit matches the address on the card bill.
- If you are paying by Paypal please make sure you have entered the correct name and password.
- If you are still experiencing problems please contact us directly either by phone on 01756 752272 or email us at [email protected].
- If we cannot help you resolve the problem or take payment over the phone then we would please ask that you contact your bank direct.
I wish to make a complaint.
- If you are dissatisfied in any way at all please do not hesitate to contact us directly either by phone on 01756 752272 or email us at [email protected].
- Please be assured we want your experience shopping with us to be enjoyable and we will do everything possible to ensure that is the case.
I need to contact you urgently.
- If you need a quick answer to a question please contact us directly either by phone on 01756 752272 or email us at [email protected].
- The shop is open Monday to Saturday 10am to 5pm and 12noon to 5pm on Sundays.
I have an offer code – how many times can I use it?
- Only once we’re afraid!
I have an offer code and the website won’t accept.
- The offer and therefore the code may have expired.
- If you believe the offer and code should still be valid please contact us directly either by phone on 01756 752272 or email us at [email protected].